Tom Fulp has some hope Tom Fulp has some hope

For all who is wondering...

The name of the song is:
Todd Rundgren - Bang on the drum all day.

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

I Enjoyed It

Greetings
Let me start out by saying that I deeply enjoyed the humour and irony in this Flash.

I understand that the artwork is supposed to be the way it is, but if you could add more smooth animations to your future Flash projects, I would be satisfied.
I will remind you that even though the graphical isn't 'top notch' then the movie still doesn't fail to put out the message.

About the sound, I find it deeply annoying, I can hear the voice editing because of the microphones quality(theory) if you can improve the sound, then it would be the perfect flash.

Overall I enjoyed the humour especially the end joke 'Catch me some hypocrit'. It gets me every time.

Keep it up!

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Stunning

A fine short story following an artist.
I enjoyed this movie with all of my mind, the music was epic and fit well to the situation at hand. The animation was smooth (It lagged a bit when there was transitions but that's ok) The culmination of normally drawn characters and very detailed landscape just proved it more important to notice how beautiful the tree was.
Epic.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

I loved this game, a lot.

A few typos, but I enjoyed every bit of this game anyway!
Tactics: A
Compassion: A+

I must admit that I was too heroic sometimes, sacrificing my self.. But oh well, there's no place for a hero in a zombie-outbreak.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Great! I was waiting for number 2!

I like this game alot, it's a bit confusing now though, but you learn it over time.
Maybe add some other music than the same loop constantly? Like something for the vendor itself and then something for the different levels? That would be great!
But I love this game, so keep it up, already waiting for number 3 ;-)

xdragonx10 responds:

I would have but it would have made the file size too large. The game is already 9.4mb as is and I had to keep it below 10 to even submit it to newgrounds! Unfortunately due to these limits I will be unable to make a third. Glad you enjoyed this one though.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

I wasn't dissapointed.

I actually enjoyed this game, wasn't much difference in the pictures, you might add some more next time. Story wise it's pretty epic. But apparently it's all about being safe, not heroic. :P
Good game.

[8bit] survivor 3 [8bit] survivor 3

I like it.

I'm not really much for 8bit music, but it nostalgias me a little. And this sounded epic, so I'd like to grant you a 10/10 5/5 mate.
Keep making 8-bit music xD

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it. :)

Waltz with Death Waltz with Death

Hi Lol

Hi Allen, the same guy who makes music for Ox? Well, epic music you've made here. I'm enjoying it.
5/5 - 10/10