Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

I loved this game, a lot.

A few typos, but I enjoyed every bit of this game anyway!
Tactics: A
Compassion: A+

I must admit that I was too heroic sometimes, sacrificing my self.. But oh well, there's no place for a hero in a zombie-outbreak.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Great! I was waiting for number 2!

I like this game alot, it's a bit confusing now though, but you learn it over time.
Maybe add some other music than the same loop constantly? Like something for the vendor itself and then something for the different levels? That would be great!
But I love this game, so keep it up, already waiting for number 3 ;-)
10/10
5/5

xdragonx10 responds:

I would have but it would have made the file size too large. The game is already 9.4mb as is and I had to keep it below 10 to even submit it to newgrounds! Unfortunately due to these limits I will be unable to make a third. Glad you enjoyed this one though.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

I wasn't dissapointed.

I actually enjoyed this game, wasn't much difference in the pictures, you might add some more next time. Story wise it's pretty epic. But apparently it's all about being safe, not heroic. :P
Good game.
10/10
5/5

Semantic Wars Semantic Wars

Lovely

I loved this game, and I couldn't stop :P

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

I love it

No story line or anything, but the gameplay is epic. So alot of credit to the programmer!

Random Quiz demo Random Quiz demo

I found this...

Quite weird... Can't really see the point in it, the mouse is a bit laggy, and the questions are odd.(Which is ok). If you were to make a game, maybe make the background less annoying in some way.. :S.
But nice for a first game 5/10 3/5