Tom Fulp has some hope Tom Fulp has some hope

For all who is wondering...

The name of the song is:
Todd Rundgren - Bang on the drum all day.

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

I Enjoyed It

Greetings
Let me start out by saying that I deeply enjoyed the humour and irony in this Flash.

I understand that the artwork is supposed to be the way it is, but if you could add more smooth animations to your future Flash projects, I would be satisfied.
I will remind you that even though the graphical isn't 'top notch' then the movie still doesn't fail to put out the message.

About the sound, I find it deeply annoying, I can hear the voice editing because of the microphones quality(theory) if you can improve the sound, then it would be the perfect flash.

Overall I enjoyed the humour especially the end joke 'Catch me some hypocrit'. It gets me every time.

Keep it up!

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Stunning

A fine short story following an artist.
I enjoyed this movie with all of my mind, the music was epic and fit well to the situation at hand. The animation was smooth (It lagged a bit when there was transitions but that's ok) The culmination of normally drawn characters and very detailed landscape just proved it more important to notice how beautiful the tree was.
Epic.

Lord of the Reengs Lord of the Reengs

MOAR SOUND QUALITY

The sounds need to be the same in dB. Else I liked this.

3/5 - 8/10

-FFG :P

BlackwingZero responds:

Yeah... Well, unfortunately my skills within sound-technicalities equals zero. And how did you find this? And I didn't know you had a Newgrounds account! AND WHERE'S YOUR CREDITS? :O

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Good lord in Heaven

What the... I.. Nice work, I guess?

Just the usual artwork, interesting.

Good luck on the next project, sir.

-Farfargryde

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

'Twas Funny, but!

You need a better mic.. At least more voice actors.. I liked the Idea, and the drawings were great! But you need to animate them better.

Else I really enjoyed it

What the hell did I just watch? :P

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

I Lol'd so hard.

Gotta love Coach.
'I HOPE MINE'S A FOOTBALL'
So much win in this movie that I can't handle it.
'FOOTBALL' *BOOM* 'YEEEUUUH'

Fly VS Bee Fly VS Bee

Flies are the biggest trolls.

I liked this. But only because you just made me realize how idioticly annoying flies is compared to other insects.
Humour was great.
Drawing was OK.
Animation (Were there any real animation?) :P
But still, it deserves a 4/5 and 8/10

Good Luck in the future.

ZILLIS responds:

Thanks for the score. I'm glad you get it.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Holy Magical Mittenhands!

The humour was great, I enjoyed every bit of it. The animation was a bit slow and boring, but I must say the movie still kept it's 'lol'. Music was great, and voice actors was also great, but it could've used a bit more 'Living into' if you know what I mean. Like, the voice actors should act more. Else I loved the humour and I wish you to continue, because I'm hungering for more.

Good luck